Friday, December 11, 2009

Photo Shoot

Hannah is featured on the left in this photo shoot.
Leah is sporting the fashionable polka dotted outfit.

Hannah: "How you doin?"
Leah: "You talkin to me?"

Hannah: "Let's wrap this up, I've been awake for 30 minutes already"
Leah: "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too"

Hannah: "Maybe if I stare at her with sad puppy eyes she will stop taking pictures"
Leah: "This photo shoot is exhausting"


Hannah: "Explosion in 10, 9, 8, 7..."
Leah: "STOP TAKING PICTURES"


Hannah: "...3, 2, 1 WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"
Leah: "Why does she torture us so?"


1 comment:

Angie said...

Love the "conversations" that they had with you! And whoever said that pictures of screaming babies are not cute - is totally wrong! Every now and then I'd try to catch my boys in the crying/screaming phase and I just have to giggle when I look back at them! You have 2 beautiful little girls there...