skip to main |
skip to sidebar
2009 Year End Post




And so 2009 is coming to an end. It was a year that brought about a lot of change for our family. There was of course the arrival of Hannah and Leah, and the return of bottles and baby toys. And as Joseph stated yesterday after drinking a glass of milk, "I got big and strong. I can drive." And while he may not be able to drive yet, he sure did grow up fast over the past 12 months. He went from being a toddler in a crib to a boy in a bed who knows all about the state of Wisconsin, leaves, animals, artists, letters, and numbers (which taught me that I am not smarter than a 2 year old). Hannah and Leah went from tiny newborns to almost three month olds with rolls in their legs and an uncanny ability to poop clean diapers. Since I was pregnant most of 2009 I spent most of the year organizing and reorganizing while blessed with the gift that is bionic hearing (though oddly it only works with my kids and small birds....not on my husband). Before the girls arrived we took a family vacation out to Seattle, and throughout the year spent lots of time at beaches, pools, discovery world, and the zoo. Jay also traveled to Bangalore, Hyderabad, London, Denver, Maine, Boston, New Jersey, Sarasota, and Richmond for work and managed to squeeze in a fishing trip to Kabetogema, Minnesota. It was a busy year filled with new experiences and lots of new cousins! Not sure yet what 2010 will bring but I imagine it will involve a minivan, a double stroller, and a whole lotta diapers!
1 comment:
What a beautiful family!!! Love Ya, All.
Post a Comment