Height: 23in (75%)
Weight: 11lbs .5oz (60%)
Head: 38.5cm (50%)
Height: 23.75in (90%)
Weight: 11lbs 5oz (70%)
Head: 38.5cm (50%)
I was going to take the girls to their appointment by myself today, figured after two months I was up to the task of handling shots and exams. But I must admit I was relieved to hear Jay's key in the door while I was frantically scarfing down lunch and listening to Hannah cry as we were preparing to leave the house. And I was even more relieved after the doctor's appointment. I could have handled just the shots for both girls... but combined with the examination by the "fellow", the exam by the doctor, the cries of hunger, and the feeding of both girls in between the exam and the shots....well...it would not have been easy. The shots were actually the easy part...though Leah let out the loudest, highest pitch cry we have ever heard. Even woke Hannah up out of her sleep, and that is a first! Both girls were asleep within minutes of being done with their vaccines. (Here's to hoping it stays that way!) Crying wasn't a surprise...but their growth measurements were. I figured they'd both be the same height...and that they would both be on the small side. Wrong....and wrong again. Odd considering I am hardly ever wrong about anything. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment