Saturday, December 05, 2009

Tis the Season




During the week we got out the menorahs and put up the tree to get ready for the holidays. Joseph had fun hanging ornaments but his favorite part by far was setting up the train with daddy. I now have to refer to Jay as daddy because Joseph has started calling him Jay...tonight when Jay asked Joseph what he calls him he said "Daddy Jay"! I never wanted to be one of those parents calling their husband daddy, but it seems I have no choice. ;) (and for the record, I never wanted to be the owner of a minivan, but things change oh so quickly!) Joseph had a great day today, mostly running around and playing with Jay (errrr...daddy). They went and got their hair cut this morning, played tackle in the basement, and early this evening they drove down the street to the village to watch the tree lighting and see santa arrive in a firetruck (not the traditional way of arrival but much preferred by Joseph...he loves the Tosa firetrucks). And now the witching hour is upon us..just before 7 and the girls have woken up for their last bottle of the day and it is almost time to get Joseph ready for bed. Time to work the zone defense...

No comments: