The girls and I had a good day today...running around to the doctor's office, babies r us, the mall, the bank. And then when I realized how nice it was outside we even took a walk. Then evening came, and some crazy she-devil took over Leah's body. Jay quickly realized all the crying was due to gas (not soap poisoning), and hallelujah we actually had some gas drops in the house! We learned last week from cousin Oliver that these work wonders. And crazy enough, 45 minutes later our lovely Leah returned. Her crying was so bad I was wondering if we were going to have to take our first late night car ride, driving around in a flippin minivan looking for a mcdonald's that stays open late and has lattes. (also got this idea from uncle Patrick)
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
It was....GAS
The girls and I had a good day today...running around to the doctor's office, babies r us, the mall, the bank. And then when I realized how nice it was outside we even took a walk. Then evening came, and some crazy she-devil took over Leah's body. Jay quickly realized all the crying was due to gas (not soap poisoning), and hallelujah we actually had some gas drops in the house! We learned last week from cousin Oliver that these work wonders. And crazy enough, 45 minutes later our lovely Leah returned. Her crying was so bad I was wondering if we were going to have to take our first late night car ride, driving around in a flippin minivan looking for a mcdonald's that stays open late and has lattes. (also got this idea from uncle Patrick)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment