Saturday, December 04, 2010

Competition

Hannah is officially a walker. She stands up and then takes small slow steps to wherever she is headed. So there is time to grab the camera when you know she's about to show off her new skills. And what did we end up capturing? Little Leah taking off on her feet in front of Hannah! (Apparently she'd had enough of seeing Hannah in the lime light)  Such a relaxed yet speedy style for a new comer to the competition. Hannah has more of a slow and steady wins the race style, and usually balances herself with her hands or has her fists clenched in concentration. It was so much fun for Jay and I to watch (you can tell by how big of a dork I sound that I wasn't expecting it).  And we have also captured on film Jay's version of 80's style sockwear that he does whenever he dresses one of the girls.  He had just changed Hannah, hence her pants being tucked into her socks.  I had done Leah's in a much more socially acceptable fashion, which is why you can't see them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look out world, here we come!!!