Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Car Ride Quotes

  • I am not picking up that pacifier again (Jay, after hearing Hannah's hit the ground for the tenth time)
  • When are we going to Old McDonald's? (Joseph, 5 minutes after getting into the car)
  • Daddy my pee is coming out (Joseph, when we walked into Old McDonalds several hours later)
  • Why are the Indiana rest stops so dirty? We're going to have to give everyone a bath. (Jessica, after seeing the nasty bathrooms. We can however report that WI, IL, and OH are quite clean. Not sure about MN.)
  • Drink, Drink, Drink, Drink? (Hannah's new word, and later she said cracker)
  • If I take a nap in the car do I have to take one when we get there? (Joseph, after learning his lesson the day before)
  • I am not picking up that bear again (Jessica, after hearing Leah's high pitched shrill)
  • These toll booths have gates...you can't drive through them without stopping (Jay, instructing Jessica)

No comments: