Saturday, October 03, 2009

Thoughts of a Pregnant Woman at the Hospital

Leave the stuff in the car, we're not staying (2PM Friday)
Why aren't we going to a triage room?
We're actually going to have two baby girls soon!
Maybe I don't want a c-section (never watch medical dramas while pregnant)
Red Jello really has the best flavor
Holy loud toilet flush batman
Dominos delivers to the hospital, how nice for Jay
Yea! There's a new law and order on tv
Clear liquid diets suck
Ambien......good stuff
Epidurals should be offered before cervix checks
How can I be at 7cm and not be in labor?
Could the bed be any more uncomfortable? (seriously)
I wonder if we'll be here all week? (4PM Saturday)

2 comments:

Angie said...

oh what some "fun" thoughts! Amazing all the crazy things that pregnant ladies think while at the hospital...hope things are going alright and we can't wait to hear more thoughts (or news) about being at the hospital.

jkato said...

Dude! Updates please! It's Thursday already!