Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Hospital Thoughts Continued...

Yes, we will in fact be here all week (or at least I will)
Milkshakes are not supposed to be frozen solid
Did I make it clear that I want an epidural?
What do you mean I may not be able to get an epidural in time? I'M ALREADY HERE
Travel size toiletries are not meant to last this long
Law & Order is on all day, every day (The question is, who, other than me, is watching this?)
If you stay at the hospital long enough, you get "employee menu" privledges (which actually seems cool for the first day or so)
I'm still capable of wasting hours on end playing computer games...I've already created two families, three houses, and birthed two Sim babies.
Should it be this quiet in a maternity ward? Where's all the screaming and crying? Maybe the atomic bomb sized toilet flushes are covering up all the other noises.
YES I would love to get induced on Monday. October 12th sounds like a fabulous birthdate.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh Jess... I feel for you! I was induced with our first and I only had to sit there for 3 days (total). I can't imagine being stuck there all week! Hang in there, it's almost Monday. And hey, even though it stinks being there - take advantage of the rest time before your world becomes feedings, diaper changes, and sleepless nights!!! let them wait on you hand and foot and enjoy it. You deserve it!!

Brad, Susanne, Morgan and Grace said...

Make sure you get that epidural before they start inducing! I was at 6cm when I was induced and Grace was born not long after. Was extremely glad the epidural was in place before they broke my water.

TSHX3 said...

I've been watching the Law & Order marathon too! Good luck. I can't wait to see the new Conways!