Tuesday, September 29, 2009

No More High Risk Visits?

The high risk doctor was surprised to see me on his schedule yesterday....everyone seems amazed that the babies are staying put as long as they are. But as far as I can tell, I'm not having any contractions, though I do find this a difficult question to answer. I am very familiar with the "holy cow get me the flippin epidural!" kind of contraction, but not so sure I would recognize the "hmmm what was that?" sort of contraction. Since the girls are doing good and I am nearing the finish line, I won't be seeing the high risk doctor anymore. I must say, I will miss the frequent growth checks and his quirky sense of humor. Yesterday Twin A was 5lbs 8oz and Twin B was 5lbs 11oz (+/- 15oz) and he made me promise to go to the hospital if I feel a hand reaching out to shake mine. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great News!!!!! Hang in there!!!WOW 5 lbs each!!!!