I'm officially scheduled at the hospital now for a c-section the morning of Friday, Oct 16th....but if I were a betting person I would bet that the girls end up with a birthdate sometime before then. I've progressed a centimeter since last week, which again, means almost nothing other than confirming that I am in fact going to have babies sometime in the next three weeks. (I was at 1cm when my water broke with Joseph, one week before his due date). And my belly is 48 inches around, which is clearly exceeding the limit that my body is meant to support. But other than being uncomfortable, things are going good and I'm just waiting to wake up in the middle of the night due to something other than a full bladder.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome Jess!! You look amazing (and you're still smiling). The 15th is a good day to have babies - that's the day I had my oldest. However, for your sake, I do hope they come a little bit earlier than that... but not too much earlier. Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see those 2 little girls.
Post a Comment