Joseph has had a lot of fun over the past week...he got to play at his friend Morgan's house and eat ribs for the first time, went to Festa Italiana and celebrated Pinocchio's 125th birthday, had a field trip with daycare, went out to dinner with his friends Morgan and Connor and got to see the choo-choo trains (the restaurant was right next to the train tracks), and this morning visited the park in our neighborhood for some fun on the playsets and splash area. Of course with all this activity came exhaustion, and he had a bit of a meltdown during lunch and went down for his nap without eating. Joseph is talking quite a bit these days, carrying on actual conversations with us or his toys. Yesterday he said "the train is loud" and this morning he stated "I want to play with Morgan". Nice to know what's on his mind! Which 80% of the time is usually Nemo, Woody, or Buzz.....but still...the words help. :)
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Ribs, Pinocchio, and Park
Joseph has had a lot of fun over the past week...he got to play at his friend Morgan's house and eat ribs for the first time, went to Festa Italiana and celebrated Pinocchio's 125th birthday, had a field trip with daycare, went out to dinner with his friends Morgan and Connor and got to see the choo-choo trains (the restaurant was right next to the train tracks), and this morning visited the park in our neighborhood for some fun on the playsets and splash area. Of course with all this activity came exhaustion, and he had a bit of a meltdown during lunch and went down for his nap without eating. Joseph is talking quite a bit these days, carrying on actual conversations with us or his toys. Yesterday he said "the train is loud" and this morning he stated "I want to play with Morgan". Nice to know what's on his mind! Which 80% of the time is usually Nemo, Woody, or Buzz.....but still...the words help. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought we were getting belly pictures this time?
Soon. :) I'll get my mom to take one this weekend if I can actually remember. I'm going to have to start sticking post it notes everywhere. My lists just aren't big and bright enough.
Post a Comment