
This week I met with the cardiologist at Children's Hospital for fetal echos, my new ob gyn at her office, and the high risk doctor at Waukesha Memorial (where Joseph was born and where we are planning to deliver the girls). The hearts are good, I am much more comfortable with my new ob, and the high risk doctor joked about how well things are going. (I told him I take full credit.) Both girls weigh 1 lb 9oz, and it seems that every time I go now they are in a different position. Their bodies kind of make a circle around my belly, with twin A's head and butt in my upper left belly region and twin B's head and butt down towards the right. If I understood correctly not all of the parts shown in this ultrasound belong to twin A....just the left body portion, with the legs belonging to her sister. We haven't been able to get clear face/body shots of the two of them for the past few appts because of their position, so this is the best I can do for all you ultrasound lovers out there. But don't worry....I get these done at least every two weeks so there will definitely be more to come. Though there are only three more months to go! The doctors are targeting a delivery between week 36 and week 38 which ideally puts the expected arrival in the first half of October. Only time will tell if the girls decide to go along with this plan or whether they come up with their own scheme of when and how to enter the world. Personalities form very early you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment