Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Chatterbug
An appropriate nickname for Joseph these days. Over the past week or two he's turned into quite the talker! We went out to dinner on Saturday night and he jibber jabbered the entire time (and not using an inside voice...something I was told to do quite often when I was younger) I think Jay noticed the difference right away after being gone for a week....hard not to because it's amazing how much Joseph understands now. At breakfast this morning Joseph said "momma fork please". And after I gave him his gummy bear vitamins and told him to chew them he finished and said "I chewed it". The best was last week when I told him if he ate his macaroni then he could have a treat, and he looked at me, rolled his eyes and said "no-ooo, I eat chicken" (like duh mom, I don't want the macaroni I want more flippin chicken). A not so cool recent development is that he screams like crazy during his bath, like it's some form of ancient water torture. Seriously, our neighbors must wonder what the heck is going on inside our house. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like he is taking after his Aunt Trish!!!!
Post a Comment