Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls!

That's what you get when you count me plus the two little ladies in my belly! Jay has already said that because he is going to be outnumbered, he gets vito power on all decisions (sounds like reality hasn't set in for him yet). The girls are 6oz each, and looking good. I weigh much more than that, and am doing pretty good too. I'm enjoying my last week of a carb filled diet, the official news came this morning that I failed the initial glucose test. And so I graduate to the three hour blood test on Friday, which I also anticipate failing. And so I am eating all the fruit and pasta that I can, and will be indulging in desserts and potato salads this weekend before I meet with the dietitian. (after all, 5mos with hardly any carbs means I'm proceeding as usual until the finger pricking begins) And now back to the girls, we go back in three weeks for a full anatomy scan, and then every two weeks following for growth measurements. They are both positioned with legs down and heads kind of facing each other now, but that is likely to change. They literally look right on top of each other (somehow I thought separate sacs meant separate sides of the belly...not the case). They appear to resemble Joseph's ultrasound pics, they are ok with pink but it's not their favorite color, and they would prefer not to wear identical outfits (though they aren't opposed to coordinating). That's all we know for now. :)

4 comments:

Allison said...

The news is getting better and better each time I read your blog, Jessica!!

Angie said...

Fun, fun, fun! And enjoy the yummy food while you can...

Unknown said...

Awwww, come on! No matching outfits!?! No fun! :)

April said...

I KNEW IT! Awesome!