And Joseph climbs his way up to sitting on the kitchen stool and tries to make a phone call. I literally only turned my back long enough to wash one sippy cup! Maybe he wanted takeout (thai please!).
Actually I've been pretty weird about food lately...I get hungry but I don't feel like eating (and let me say that is a very new feeling for me!) Nothing is very appealing though I do become fixated on certain things that I have to have right away. Yesterday all I could think about was an asiago cheese bagel with veggie cream cheese, so that's what I got this morning. (I'm thinking of getting it tomorrow morning too.) The other night it was pasta, so Jay was very accommodating and made dinner while I sat on my ass (something I am always in the mood to do these days). I have to get my carbs in while I can, since I'm being tested for gestational diabetes in a few weeks (oh joy of joys). I've already been told that I will fail the test it's just a matter of when. Lovely.
Joseph is clapping his hands to sesame street right now (ladybugs twelve, at the ladybug picnic). We also worked on his letters and sounds using starfall.com (awesome site!) The banana and cookies for dinner didn't exactly score me high parenting points though (at least there was milk). And now Rosco is licking the crumbs off the couch. Nice.
1 comment:
He's so cute! And just hang on... they don't stop getting into things as you turn your back for "just one second"! It just continues and then the siblings get involved and it becomes double trouble ;o)
Oh - and thanks for the plug about the starfall.com site. I went to take a look and Ethan LOVES it!! Great site for the two different ages in this house.
Post a Comment