skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's really starting to stick out....
Those were Jay's words the other day, and now that I see it for myself I must say he's right. Due to the largeness of the belly I'm a bit limited in my clothing these days, but with only 7 weeks to go I think I'll wait until after the baby arrives to go shopping (going to the mall to look for maternity clothes just doesn't sound fun at this point). Several folks have commented that I officially "waddle" now. And I'm sure they are right too. But other than that, and waking up a couple times each night (for no other reason than to roll over it seems), I'm still feeling great. The baby moves around quite a bit, but nothing that is bothersome. Seems to be a kicker as opposed to a puncher (good thing Jay bought that soccer outfit in Ireland). It's funny to watch my stomach explode into action but whenever I try to show someone else the kid stops as if it knows it has an audience. Must not be as outgoing as it's parents....yet.
1 comment:
That is 'officially' out there! I can't wait to see what the little person is going to look like! It's so cool that you were able to do the 4D ultrasound! Hopefully they won't be calling you twice a week from here on out.
I agree that clothes shopping would have to be pretty frustrating at this point. I thought the worst time was just a few weeks after the baby arrived. I wanted to go out and buy 'real' clothes that fit...that was until I realized that I needed sizes that I can't even mention :-0
Post a Comment