skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Bear Down...
The jersey fits even better with a big belly! The loss was disappointing but the game started out with a bang. I got so excited during the opening kickoff (who knew that would be the only shining moment for the Bears during the Superbowl) that it wasn't until after the touchdown was over that I noticed Jay on the floor laughing hysterically, picking up empty plates and glasses. I then realized that in all my cheering and enthusiasm my belly had in fact almost turned the entire table over, spilling all of our drinks out onto the floor of the pub. Quite funny. Thankfully hardly anyone else noticed as the crowd was enthralled with the touchdown itself and Bud Light commercials that followed. Then today I was writing on a white board and sat back down at the table when it was pointed out to me that I had smeared black dry erase marker all over my lower belly. It seems as my hand was writing the belly was erasing. Even funnier eh? This time everyone noticed, as it's very hard to hide black marker on a huge cream and tan belly.
1 comment:
I love that the belly is now it's own entity.
You must be so unconciously used to the belly touching things that you didn't notice the dishes...or perhaps it was the sheer excitement of the thought that the Bears could win the Super Bowl---perhaps a bit of both!
Post a Comment