Thursday, February 15, 2007

Check out that baby move!

It is 3:51pm and I'm sitting at my desk watching my belly move as the baby wriggles around. At other times this has occurred during meetings, and I always wonder if anyone else notices the amazing amount of movement that can easily be viewed by those nearby. Unfortunately I still can't get the baby to move on command when people are actually interested in seeing it, poking and prodding doesn't seem to do the trick, but Jay did get to catch a quick glimpse last night. He arrived back from his trip yesterday evening, bearing gifts of course. The baby will be sporting an Ireland onesie in it's first few months, and maybe around age 2 a very sporty Irish soccer outfit.

I'm pretty sure I just got kicked in the bladder....

2 comments:

April said...

How cool is that? I would love to see the belly move! Try to take a video!

TSHX3 said...

That is the most awesome. With tarina, the first time I saw it, it reminded me of watching tom and jerry where the mouse runs under the rug and you can see his form moving under the rug!