Monday, March 05, 2007

We're in the final stretch!

The doctor's appointments are now every other week, the baby's bag is packed for the hospital, and I move at a pace only slightly faster than a snail. Things are still going good...I wake up a few times a night to roll over and sometimes have to go to the bathroom around 5am...but it's all good. I got together with my friends this weekend for a tea party to celebrate the coming of the next Conway. (Sounds like a movie title doesn't it?) We think we have all the necessities now and are prepared, but I suppose we'll find out for sure soon. We have diapers and wipes and a few outfits and pajamas to get us through the first week or two and have done a few loads of laundry with the special baby detergent. The registries have been updated with a few more items, and next we'll start putting together the pac n play, diaper champ, and all that fun stuff.
The countdown continues...only 6 weeks until April 15th!

2 comments:

TSHX3 said...

Love the smell of Dreft! Though I have to admit, I was not allowed to wash the girls clothes til sometime round kindergarden. My grandma did their laundry!

Anonymous said...

Your legs look so SKINNY!