Goodmorning Rat. ~Tony Soprano
I awoke at 3:15am on Saturday to the sound of Rosco shaking his head. A lick, a walk, a flopping of ears...that is all it takes to stir me from my slumber now. I tried for 45 minutes to go back asleep, and after failing miserably at that and feeling as though I was on the brink of starvation, I decided to get out of bed eat some yogurt and finish watching Season 1 of the Sopranos. We then went out for a nice Irish breakfast to celebrate St Patrick's Day.
When I delegate, I delegate. ~Corrado "Junior" Soprano
Said another way, when I want something done, I want it done. I decided on Sunday that we had to have three new light fixtures for the house, which had to be purchased that day so that they could be installed before the baby arrives. I'm sure Jay thinks I'm crazy at times, but thankfully he accommodates these demands and has even already installed one of the new lights. (Did I mention that I also washed the walls in the upstairs stairway and hallway on Sunday? That's right....I washed walls.)
Hope comes in many forms. ~Jennifer Melfi
We went to the doctor today and it seems I'm actually starting to loose weight and am not showing any indication of the baby arriving any time soon. Could this mean I will have actually gained an "average" amt of weight during pregnancy? Is this a confirmation that the baby won't actually arrive until April? It seems as though Jay's amusement at the idea of having me weigh more than him and my fear of having the baby around my birthday are both thoughts of the past. (And I do hope that neither EVER happens)
Let me figure out how to take care of you. ~Tony Soprano
I think we're about as prepared as you can be for the arrival of a new baby....the car seat is installed, the room is ready, the clothes and blankets are washed, hospital bags are packed, the baby gadgets are put together and ready for use, we're stocked up on diapers and wipes, etc. EXCEPT.....I have no idea how to actually take care of a baby. I'm betting on that whole parental instinct to kick in for both of us, or if that fails, referring to the many books that we have at home on the subject. I've tried to read them every now and then but so far 5 pages at a time has been my limit. And even if I could read more than that I probably wouldn't remember much of it. I forgot the code for our security system two days in a row. I have other examples of recent memory loss but that one was the most horrifying....for me and the dog.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the Soprano's reality!
Post a Comment