Saturday, April 30, 2011

Recent Moments Worth Remembering







  • Leah walking into her bedroom with a hunk of 3 day old donut in her mouth (how did rosco not find that?)

  • Joseph advising me one night before bedtime that maybe I should check my purse for his Grover, since sometimes I lose things there

  • Hannah giggling and snorting like crazy while getting tickled by daddy

  • Joseph's mouth and hands covered with chocolate and cheeks full like a chipmunk while struggling to get out "kiss and hug, kiss and hug, kiss and hug" as I was getting ready to leave

  • Hannah saying she's all done but continuing to grab every spec of food on her plate with the hand not being wiped by the papertowl

  • Leah not being able to control her excitement when she sees the double stroller or the wagon in the garage

  • Joseph running into the room to tell Jay that he left crust in his underwear because he (Jay) didn't wipe his bumper good enough

  • Hannah and Leah giving each other hugs, and Jay capturing it on film. Priceless.

No comments: