Sunday, April 24, 2011
Look at Leah!
That's what I kept saying outside while the kids were playing today before dinner. Joseph was out riding around on his new bicycle and both Hannah and Leah wanted to be just like him of course. But little Leah was climbing on top of everything and throwing her legs over every bicycle, tricycle and thing with wheels that she could get her hands on. She tried to take over Joseph's new bike, but didn't get very far since Joseph himself wanted to ride it. So instead she tried to quietly commandeer Joseph's old bike, and had herself on the seat with handlebars gripped before anyone realized what she was up to. After both girls attempted to ride the tricycle a few times and landed flat on their backs I realized they needed containment, so I got out the stroller and would you believe Leah could hardly stand waiting so she tried to climb in herself? What a little lady!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment