Sunday, January 16, 2011
Pisces? Please!
While I certainly understand things changing over time (going to the bathroom inside instead of outside, Constantinople becoming Istanbul, even Pluto not being considered a planet in our solar system) but this is ridiculous. My zodiac sign has not changed. Read the description of an Aries and then read the same for Pisces and tell me which one you think captures my essence. Good thing I'm a westerner and the tropical zodiac which is based on seasons, still as me categorized as such. (yes, I had to do research on this subject) I mean, it's not like i check my horoscope or anything like that. I just don't want to be incorrectly labeled. So if you get me any gifts monogrammed with my zodiac sign, please be sure it's the big strong ram and not two tiny fishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment