Some of the things that come out of Joseph's mouth are quite amusing. He was wet this morning for the first time in a few weeks, and asked Jay "Daddy, aren't you happy I didn't pee on this?" and pointed to the wall. He then asked the same question, and pointed to the window. The answer is quite simple I suppose. Yes Joseph, we are very happy that you didn't pee all over the walls and windows.
Saturday, September 04, 2010
Saturday Morning Comedy
Some of the things that come out of Joseph's mouth are quite amusing. He was wet this morning for the first time in a few weeks, and asked Jay "Daddy, aren't you happy I didn't pee on this?" and pointed to the wall. He then asked the same question, and pointed to the window. The answer is quite simple I suppose. Yes Joseph, we are very happy that you didn't pee all over the walls and windows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Like father, like son!!!! Always finding a reason to get himself out of trouble!! At least now you know it could have been worse. He could have actually peed on the wall or window!!!! Love your thinking, Joseph.
Post a Comment