




Jay thought it was odd that I was referring to the girl's first bang trims as their "hair appointments". Apparently I have never called them this with Joseph. One of the many differences with girls I guess! Saturday morning we ventured out in the rain and double stroller to the appointments while Jay and Joseph went to Betty Brinn's Children's Museum. I suppose I should have realized there would be stairs as I heard this place was located in the basement (you are probably wondering what type of place I am taking my kids too but actually we are now trying a kid's specialty place as I am tired of the crazy cuts that Joseph has been having at all the other places we've tried). But thankfully the girl at the counter offered to help carry the massive stroller full of an additional 50 pounds of girls and things. They actually didn't need much done, just a trim in the front so that Hannah could stop trying to blow her hair out of her eyes and Leah would no longer look like she was trying to grow a point in the center of her bangs. They do appear as though they have half a head of bangs (which I always made fun of my mom for doing to Gina and I) but that is because the hair on the rest of their head just isn't growing much yet. Eventually we will go bangless and have hair we can put barrettes and pony tails in. This sounds like fun to me now though I'm told it is not.
1 comment:
It's not fun if they end up having very thick hair like Nora. This last 'hair appointment' I had her hair thinned because I was so sick of the screaming every morning. We are in the process of growing out the bangs, so I highly recommend just not having bangs from the get go if that's your goal. It's hard to have more than just your own hair to worry about!
Post a Comment