skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's the Weekend...Yeee Hoooo!


It's the weekend and that means lots o fun with the little ladies and swim lessons and activities for the big man (Joe cool pictured here with his back pack getting ready to go to the pool). Joseph is actually still a Joseph. Not a Joe. And not quite a JD yet either (though that is still the plan....he just seems like a Joseph for now). As you can tell from the prior post, he is quite the comedian. Conversations with him these days are quite entertaining. He has mastered the tricycle, and is now trying to practice pedaling his bike. The girls are working on sitting on their own, Leah can do it for several seconds and Hannah is getting the hang of it, but not to the point where I'd mark the date in the baby books. (which amazingly I am sort of keeping up with). Leah also loves to reach for her feet and grab your face and pinch as hard as she can. (who knew a 17lb peanut could cause so much pain?) Hannah is grabbing too....I had to move her hand away from Leah's face a few times while we were all on the bed tonight watching Dora with Joseph (Jay was making sure the Penguins would be captured on DVR and getting Joseph's usual dinner of chicken and green beans ready). In a surprising turn of events, Joseph requested regular milk so that he could get big and strong. But then to character, refused to drink it several times before being convinced to do so. "Chocolate drink" has actually worked very well with fooling him into having milk on a regular basis. Though I have to say, I can't really blame him for not liking the stuff. It is rather disgusting. He's probably allergic to it. (I was) Hannah and Leah may have allergies too, but who knows to what. The doctor said eczema can be an early indication of that, and they get patches on their face (Hannah actually has it on her tummy, arms and legs too). Joseph is prolonging his bedtime by pooping. Can't really hold it against him, but now that I hear splashing and whispers I should probably go check on him!
No comments:
Post a Comment