Friday, April 23, 2010

Fun at School

The kids have been having lots of fun at "school" this month. April is focused on celebrating children, so there have been ice cream socials, family breakfasts, trikathons, and art shows. After the trikathon Joseph became quite the pedaler...pedaling all the way to the park and back (8 blocks?). The girls even dabbled in art...playing with paint and glitter with their feet and making tie dyed onesies (neither of which are activities I would ever do at home so it's nice they do stuff like that there!). Everyone (except for moi....knock on wood) has a cold at the moment, and believe it or not it did not seem to start with school, but rather with Jay. Slowly it spread to Joseph, and then the girls.....and now I'm sort of a sitting duck. (Better than a one eyed goat I suppose.) Can you find Jay? (like Where's Waldo)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could you miss Jay????? I'd know those legs anywhere!!!!!