On football days we've found something that will amuse Joseph indoors - costumes! He spent several hours dressed up as a pirate last sunday, even rode around the neighborhood on his tricycle and took a walk with Jay in his festive attire. I don't remember how we convinced him to take the outfit off, but I do remember that it took some convincing. He watched some football before going down for his nap today, so we may bust out superman later this afternoon.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Arrrr Matey
On football days we've found something that will amuse Joseph indoors - costumes! He spent several hours dressed up as a pirate last sunday, even rode around the neighborhood on his tricycle and took a walk with Jay in his festive attire. I don't remember how we convinced him to take the outfit off, but I do remember that it took some convincing. He watched some football before going down for his nap today, so we may bust out superman later this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a cutie!!!!!
Post a Comment