Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pictures of Both Girls



For the first time in a long while we were able to get good shots of both girls....Twin A's profile and Twin B's face shot. Everything looked good in the last ultrasound and the growth discrepancy is no longer of any concern (it's being chalked up to a distorted image). Twin A weights 2lbs 11oz , Twin B weighs 2lbs 13oz and both seem to be enjoying their crowded quarters. Twin As head is waaaaay down at the bottom of my belly which explains all the pressure I feel and frequent jabs to the internal organs, and Twin B is in a breech position on the upper right side of my belly which accounts for all the visible dance like moves throughout the day. I'm in week 29, I measure at week 37, and I will be absolutely thrilled when I get to week 34 (to make it past Oct 1 has always been our goal). I'll be even happier when we come up with some names! (though we'd still refer to them as Twin A and Twin B, so don't get your hopes up) ;)

No comments: