With 18 mos right around the corner, Joseph is looking and acting older with every week that goes by (doesn't he look like such a little boy in that second picture?). His latest development is his "sense of humor" which he displays by wrinkling up his nose, squinting his eyes, and doing a fake laugh when he thinks something is funny (actually captured on camera in the first pic!). Not sure about the rest of him, but his feet are definitely bigger. He was wearing a size 5 in sandals this summer and when I took him to get measured for gym shoes he was a size 6 1/4! His feet look huge now as he runs around the house. That's right....runs. Not a full blown track star run, but faster than a walk. Though he doesn't say much that is intelligible, (he has his words like "up", "frog", and "truck"), I think he actually understands most of what we say. Last night I asked him to give Jay a can of olives that I was holding and he took the can out of my hand, walked across the room, and handed the can to his dad. Pretty nice huh? He'll be taking out the trash before you know it!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment