Joseph started out using a fork to eat his bowl full of pasta last night, and somehow while we weren't watching the pasta went everywhere and the bowl ended up on his head. Joseph's been a bit moody (ok not just a bit, more like totally moody) over the past week, but we assume it is because he has two teeth coming in. He's also fell victim to a few biters at daycare, so I'm sure that hasn't been fun for him either. (though I do think it would be worse to be the parent of the biter.) His favorite things to do still include looking at books, dancing to music, playing outside, and most recently he has also decided that he enjoys walking the dog. I of course hold onto the leash as well, since Rosco tends to walk people as opposed to letting people walk him, but Joseph must hold the end of the leash and the plastic bag. (I'm hoping this is something he still enjoys when he's older.) He's chatting up a storm so with any luck he'll be talking by the holidays. And hopefully his hair will be longer by then....it's a bit too short for my taste. Who knew the kid had that much forehead?
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment