Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Enjoying Summer While We Can


We're trying to get in as much fun in the sun as possible before the summer comes to it's inevitable end. These pictures are from the beach a week or two ago (who can keep track), and this past weekend Joseph had fun playing in the sprinkler at our friend's house, in the pool with his cousins, and in our backyard (though that didn't last long so we decided to give Rosco a bath instead). Tonight was Joseph's turn for a bath, so fun in the water continued until he dropped a few floaters and the tub had to be evacuated. If I still had my whistle from back in the life guarding days I would have given three long signals to call in the poop patrol. But alas, there was no whistle and it turns out that I am now considered poop patrol.

1 comment:

April said...

Gotta love the poop patrol. I had completely forgotten about that lovely stage they go through. Hopefully Nic's and Joseph's won't last as long as Nora's did!