Friday, December 08, 2006

Things I've Learned While Pregnant

  • Grey's Anatomy is not for the paranoid or emotionally unstable. I have only had 3 emotional breakdowns so far during this pregnancy, and two of them have been during episodes of this beloved ABC show.
  • There is an Early Today Show. It comes on at 4AM central time, and isn't quite as good as the actual Today Show, but it beats Saved by the Bell.
  • The belly is cute and adorable to everyone except the person with the belly. I am pretty sure this only applies while you are actually pregnant or if you are a belly dancer in some exotic country.
  • Never be without matches. (for those of you that can't figure this one out, sorry, that's all the detail you get)
  • There is no such thing as average. Everyone is different, so why even calculate an average to have people compare themselves to? Thankfully my doctor does not do this else I might punch her.
  • Your sign actually does describe you, quite accurately. Patience is not a virtue I posses. I am responsible, analytical, energetic and witty, determined and aggressive. I like to be in control, and can be argumentative. AND according to the due date I am bringing someone into the world who is going to be just like me! (How did I not realize this sooner?!?!?!)

2 comments:

April said...

Up early, eh stinky? I had a ob that decided I was too fat during Nora. Screw her!

Anonymous said...

Hey we need some matches at work and nobody there is prego!