I knew it could happen eventually, but now, in week 22 of my pregnancy? My shoes are tight!!!! Shoes, the one apparel item I thought I would remain the same size in and be able to blissfully shop for while pregnant. I have been a size 8 shoe since junior high and now it seems even my feet are growing. That's right growing, they don't look swollen, their size doesn't change throughout the day, they actually seem to be wider than they were before from the minute I put my shoes on in the morning. Normally I would be excited to have an excuse to go out and by new shoes, but oddly I find myself dreading a trip to the store. I instead choose to try on every pair in my closet and identify which ones are "bigger" that still fit comfortably without hindering my walking ability.
I mean an 8 1/2 wide? How the heck am I going to find that size on the sale racks?
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The same thing happened to me. Now my size 8's sit in the closet and taunt me. "Ha ha, you can't wear these beautiful strappy shoes anymore!"
Hey, could be worse. You could have STARTED at a 10, and gone to an 11. Try to find THAT on sale racks.
Oh, let me introduce myself. My name is Mel, and I knew April back in HS. Her blog told me to go look at your cute preggo belly. So now you have another avid reader! I LOVE this blog stuff!!
Post a Comment