Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bare Naked Belly

Get it? As in Bare Naked Boppy but instead this passage is titled Bare Naked Belly. HAH! There seems to be some action going on in the belly over the past couple weeks, even though the baby is only 10.5 ounces I am pretty sure that I can feel the baby moving every now and then, usually two or three quick bubble popping sort of sensations from inside the belly, but nothing that can be felt on the surface. So riddle me this . . .if the baby is under a pound and only 8 inches in length, how is it exactly that my belly is so huge? Yes, yes, I know, there's the placenta and fluids and all that other junk in there but mathematically it still doesn't all add up. And they say it will get even bigger . . .yikes.

4 comments:

April said...

Holy ab muscles there on the sides! Nice. You know, not everything can be explained mathematically :-)

Ms. Lu said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Your belly is SOOOO cute! Okay, I admit it....I've got belly envy. :-)

April said...

Amy, me too

Anonymous said...

She's bringing sexy back!