Friday, November 17, 2006

Baby's First Photo













Today was our first ultrasound and it was so much fun! (aside from the fact that I was close to peeing myself right there on the exam bed) Thankfully the radiologist let me go to the bathroom after snapping the first few images and viewing how large my bladder really was from the 32oz of water. We saw the heart beating and the baby moving it's arms and legs and moving all over the place. (The baby is quite active during all of our appointments but I haven't felt much action yet.) Throughout the photo shoot the radiologist made comments about how the spine, heart, and cord all are "what they like to see" and we'll be discussing the results with the doctor on Monday at our next appointment. The baby is giving us the thumbs up sign in the first photo . ..with it's left hand. ;)

Oh . . .and it is confirmed . . .there is just one baby in there.

3 comments:

April said...

Must be another stinking lefty in there! The pictures are beautiful! I hope you get called for the 4D photo shoot. I'd love to see the profile of your little one.

Anonymous said...

Wow, breathless and speechless! Thanks so much for sharing.

Ms. Lu said...

adorable!

Can't wait to get my little hands on him/her in April. :-)