Saturday, September 07, 2013

Mixed Crew

 On labor day we took the whole family to the Brewers vs Pirates game at Miller Park.  (Some would say it was the Pirates vs. Brewers game).  Joseph wanted to wear Brewers gear but eventually came around to sporting the old gold and black, Leah was dead set on being all blue Brewers, and Hannah, well she thought she was going to a football game. (which was good because we had run out of baseball attire).  It was our first time taking the girls out to the park and they really enjoyed it, and the cotton candy entertained them for at least 45 minutes which made the long afternoon easier.  Their favorite part was the sausage race.  I missed it because I was in the bathroom, which is where I was for probably half of the game considering how many times everyone had to go from gaterade and juice boxes.  Next time I need to figure out what level people are going to in order to find those cheesey covered waffle fries!

No comments: