Tuesday, September 03, 2013

First Day of First Grade

 Joseph had his first day of first grade today, and picked out his favorite plants vs. zombies shirt to wear along with his new gym shoes.  He left and came home pretty excited, a much different Joseph than first day of kindergarten.  Today he was talking to all the boys on the playground before school and while he did want Jay and I to walk with to the door of the school as his class lined up, after a few waves he walked right in without looking back.  And with a little bit of bribery he even told us a bit about his first day.  It is not the same schedule as kindergarten, they did not get to feed the fish today, and he is only allowed to have one snack in the morning and he ran out of time at lunch which is why both his blackberries and his orange came back home with him.  I guess tomorrow I'll put the blackberries and muffins in the same bag!

No comments: