Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hannah and Leah are TWO!







And they can tell you that too! And when you ask "Who is Four?" they shout "Jo Jo"! Though now we are starting to work on having them call their big brother Joseph. They run around, enjoy doing art projects, love to dance, like having books read to them, and they both tuck their babies into bed at night. Hannah is still quite attached to her nuk and I think Leah will always be attached to her thumb (we have no plans to remove it). They are done with cribs and starting to use toilets, and they are very familiar with the word NO. Hannah's most frequently used phrases are "I need more" and "I need help" and Leah quite often asks for help finding her "Bear Bear" and has been caught several times now taking Hannah's nuk away from her and running into the closet with it to hide. They are both fascinated with shoes, and hats, and coats and have quite a love for all that is fashion. Leah is quite the milk drinker whereas I think Hannah is just ok with it (and Joseph hates it). It gets pretty loud at dinner time when everyone is either pumped up and re-energized or frustrated that they didn't get their favorite meal, but it gets much quieter at 7pm when the girls go to bed and reaches pure silence at 8pm after Joseph goes down. We're a house full of extremes and excitement and we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: