Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weddings, Ring Bears, and Dresses


We all had a great time at Trish & Troy's wedding this past weekend, especially the Ring Bear Joseph (I kept trying to enunciate the bear-er, but couldn't get it across). He was excited to play a part in their special day, and was only mildly disappointed when he found out there wouldn't be cake during the ceremony and that he wasn't going to be able to make a speech using the microphone. Hannah and Leah looked quite lovely in their little dresses. Leah's was actually a last minute purchase an hour before the wedding because when I took her intended purple dress out of the bag, I discovered the security tag was still on! After driving all around town trying to find a store that could remove it, I gave up and just bought a new dress. Problem solved, and a fabulous time was had by all!

No comments: