Both the girls grab and pull at everything, but Leah seems to be the dominant one in most of these situations. One day Hannah was folded over with her face on the floor with Leah's hand on top of her head. When I walked into the room Leah looked up at me with a chew toy in her mouth and a "who me?" look on her face. I didn't get that on film but I did capture a few shots the other day of a similar situation. This particular morning she was infatuated with the buttons on Hannah's shirt, and despite being pulled away from Hannah several times kept going back for more! Though this time she didn't pull Hannah to the ground to get what she wanted. (did I mention that Leah is the smaller one?)
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Little Leah Strong Like Bull
Both the girls grab and pull at everything, but Leah seems to be the dominant one in most of these situations. One day Hannah was folded over with her face on the floor with Leah's hand on top of her head. When I walked into the room Leah looked up at me with a chew toy in her mouth and a "who me?" look on her face. I didn't get that on film but I did capture a few shots the other day of a similar situation. This particular morning she was infatuated with the buttons on Hannah's shirt, and despite being pulled away from Hannah several times kept going back for more! Though this time she didn't pull Hannah to the ground to get what she wanted. (did I mention that Leah is the smaller one?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment