Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hats, Hats, and Helmet




We had some outdoor fun last weekend....Sunday was super hot so instead of going to the zoo (Joseph had a field trip with his class to the zoo this week anyway) we went downtown to Discovery World and walked around a bit by the lake (was a much cooler 75 by Lake Michigan). You may be thinking....huh...that doesn't look like water or scenes from the aquarium....and you would be right. That is our front yard. I didn't bring the camera with me that morning, but I did run inside to grab it after seeing how cute the little ladies looked in their hats that afternoon (Joseph would have looked cute in his hat too but he did not want to take off his helmet, and by 4pm on Sunday I had had enough of arguing with an extremely moody three year old).
Amazingly it looks like we're going to have more hot weather for memorial day weekend...though the extra day off work is way more important to me than the weather. And I have to say, I actually prefer the 60s and 70s to 80s and 90s (crazy right?)

1 comment:

Shelle Belle said...

Your kids are so stink'in cute!!! Congratulations on a job well done!!!!