Sunday, May 16, 2010

A few favorite pictures




A few favorite pictures from last weekend. The girls are almost 7 months in these pics, just a few days shy. Leah's eyes are sparkling in her car seat.....I think all of the kids have Jay's hazel eyes. And Hannah continues to look a lot like Joseph did as a baby, though with the purple hat and shirt it's easy to tell it's her. Joseph is learning about spheres and prisms at school, and likes pointing them out everywhere we go. He actually gets to go back to the zoo next week with his class so he's already asking when that is (is that today? is that tomorrow? is that after nap?) He is also learning before and after and what comes next. And so I have told him he can play games on the computer (nick jr) after I finish what I'm doing. It doesn't always work but for now he is standing patiently next to me eagerly awaiting his turn.

No comments: