Monday, March 22, 2010

Conwayville


33 years, 3 kids, and one almost 3 year old. I should pick 3 as my powerball. Maybe then I could establish the independent republic of Conwayville. For those of you not familiar with Conwayville, it is a country within a country. Kind of like the Vatican, only there isn't a pope, there is me. I would invite all my friends and family to live there (and maybe a babysitter or two), and we would enjoy late night bonfires (while the kids are sleeping), drinks by the pool (while the kids are sleeping), and I would perhaps invite a member of the Tenuta family to open a restaurant there so that we had great Italian food and good pizza all within walking distance. And perhaps if we invested our money wisely, we could even establish a high speed rail between Conwayville and the nearest big city. It would be magnificent.....

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like Heaven to me! Let me know when Conwayville is established :o)