Joseph partook in some pre-Halloween festivities this weekend at daycare and in "downtown" tosa. On Friday he wore his dinosaur costume to school with his hair all spikey (but of course I forgot to bring the camera) and we had dinner there with the other kids celebrating. Then on saturday the village (just a mile down the road from us) had a trick or treat event with the local businesses, so Joseph sported his warmer frog costume to make the rounds and collect his candy. He's become quite a fan of candy lately. I'm trying to limit him to one piece a day, but he always repeats "more more more" when he finishes. Hopefully once Halloween is over and the pumpkins filled with treats are put away he'll forget about it (out of sight out of mind right?) On Halloween night we have trick or treating in our neighborhood, and this year it looks like Joseph will actually be awake for it! His bedtime is usually 7:15ish, though last year it was more like 6. We're happy for the change, but who knows what falling back will do to the routine. (Please please please don't let it mean that he will be waking up before 6....that would be waaaay to early......and yes, I know I'm spoiled....but I'd like to keep it that way for as long as I can!)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Trick or Treat
Joseph partook in some pre-Halloween festivities this weekend at daycare and in "downtown" tosa. On Friday he wore his dinosaur costume to school with his hair all spikey (but of course I forgot to bring the camera) and we had dinner there with the other kids celebrating. Then on saturday the village (just a mile down the road from us) had a trick or treat event with the local businesses, so Joseph sported his warmer frog costume to make the rounds and collect his candy. He's become quite a fan of candy lately. I'm trying to limit him to one piece a day, but he always repeats "more more more" when he finishes. Hopefully once Halloween is over and the pumpkins filled with treats are put away he'll forget about it (out of sight out of mind right?) On Halloween night we have trick or treating in our neighborhood, and this year it looks like Joseph will actually be awake for it! His bedtime is usually 7:15ish, though last year it was more like 6. We're happy for the change, but who knows what falling back will do to the routine. (Please please please don't let it mean that he will be waking up before 6....that would be waaaay to early......and yes, I know I'm spoiled....but I'd like to keep it that way for as long as I can!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment