Friday, July 04, 2008
Happy 4th of July!
No picture this time because I forgot to update the blog before heading out of town for the holiday....so stay tuned for that in a few weeks! Joseph actually enjoyed swimming today with Jay (in a pool that he cannot touch the bottom in), but when he got dunked the smile faded a bit. He's standing for more than a few seconds now and likes walking around holding your hands, but no more than a step or two on his own. And he's quite the talker! (just not in words that make much sense) We're all on vacation over the next week....Rosco at his farmhouse back in Milwaukee, Joseph in Minnesota, and Jay and I are heading to Hayward (northwestern WI) on Sunday. A good time expected to be had by all! So be patient waiting for the next blog update (rather hypocritical of me to ask such a thing, as it is not a virtue that I posses!). And have a happy 4th!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment