Wednesday, October 17, 2007

So that's what a pink eye looks like

Yes, our home has been breached by pink eye and we are banned from daycare and the office. Joseph doesn't seem too bothered by it, but he is sleeping a lot more during the day. Though right now he is awake and trying to type with me.

A message from the little man:
2jjx 3 mr

To many windows are popping up so I'm going to have to end the fun. And yes, I will clean the keyboard now that we're done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink Eye? Yuck! Does this mean you both have it? I'm sorry to hear that...I've never had it myself, but I've been around lots of kiddos with it. How long are you banished?

JayC said...

Joseph went back to Daycare today. Mom also has pink eye. I do not have it... yet. I'm really hoping not to get it.... although I've never had it, so I'm not sure how bad it really is.

What? no photo's of it Jessica?

Anonymous said...

So, does this mean your house is pink eye contagious? Or has the quarantine been lifted?