Saturday, October 06, 2007

Six Months Old!


We went to the mall today and had Joseph's six month pictures taken...after 3 hours and two attempts we did end up with a few great shots (above and to the right). As I was putting him onto the boppy I hit his forehead with my knee, so we had to get this one in sepia so that you can't see the big red mark I made between his eyes. The colored one to the right was before the knee debacle.
Joseph's tummy is better so as a special treat after his pictures he got to enjoy some peach yobaby yogurt, and wow does he love it. (we tasted it and can understand why, because compared to all that other mush this stuff is delicious).

2 comments:

April said...

Holy cow he's a doll! Lookin' like the hair is starting to grow too! I'm just waiting for the facial hair :-)

Anonymous said...

He must have gotten his good looks from Jessica!