Sunday, April 01, 2007

Two Weeks To Go!

Expected due date is two weeks from today! It is officially April which means our first born will have it's very own birth month and won't have to share with me (or more accurately stated, I won't have to share my birth month with our first born). So as an April baby, diamond will be the birth stone (though not sure that matters much if it turns out to be a boy) and Aries will be the sign (assuming an arrival by the 19th). I guess we'll have to wait and see on the sign and the sex!

Things are still going well for me....though I must be at least a little swollen because as of this week the rings have officially come off due to their occasional tightness. Everything is good and we're just waiting for things to start happening! (Preferably not tomorrow, due to the Brewers Opening Day and hopefully not Easter weekend, at my doctor's request).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that Babe! Was this taken right before your big night out? You look great! Pregnancy sure suits you :-)